Click on the link above to find your Call Logic step-by-step instructions.
I forgot my password. How do I log in?
If you forget your password, use the “Reset Password?” button on the Lead Manager log in page. You will be prompted to enter your User Name and Email Address. If you are the agency principle, your username is your agent ID, starting with the “A”. You should use the corresponding email.
What is Call Logic?
Call Logic is an Executive Advantage approved automated dialing system that can be integrated with Lead Manager. For new 2019 appointments, a two month free subscription of Call Logic will be provided starting the day doors open.
What reporting capabilities do I have?
To view quote and bind reporting, users should go into the Lead Activity Tool.
To view user activity, there are many reports that are available to within Lead Manager as well. They are:
- Live time updates which allow Administrators to stay in the loop on what is happening in the agency.
- User Activity report which tallies total Actions entered and Milestones reached for a certain user over the course of a date range.
- Lead Log History List report lists all history notes entered on leads during a date range, along with the lead's information, the user's name, and the date and time the note was added.
- Milestones report lists all Milestones reached in a given date range. For each Milestone reached, elapsed time is measured, time the lead was at the Milestone, and time since the lead was at the Milestone.
- Lead Snapshot report is meant to view a group of leads that are actively being worked to track progress. The report lists each lead, the assigned user, and the next appointment date, the last history entry created by user and system, and when the lead was created.